Participatory budget, it’s time to choose: vote from October 10 to 22!
Share this news
The first edition of Sutton’s participatory budget is almost complete. Now it is your turn to get involved by voting for the project or projects that matter most to you and your community.
Twelve projects put to the vote
For this first edition the Town has set aside $50,000 to implement one or more investment projects in 2024 – projects proposed and chosen by citizens; 29 projects were submitted and 12 are eligible for the vote. The results will be announced at the Council meeting of November 1, 2023.
How to vote
Anyone 10 years old and over, living in Sutton full-time, and any owner of a property in Sutton can vote just once for up to a maximum of 5 projects.
Voting is available in person or online from 10 to 22 October :
- On-line using the form available at the top of the page from October 10
- Tourism bureau, during opening hours (27 Principale North St.)
- Municipal and School Library, during opening hours (19 Highland St.)
- Saturday market Sutton, October 14 and 21 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (2 Curley St.)
- Glen Sutton Vivarté church, October 15 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (1458, Vallée Missisquoi Rd.)
- Sutton Junction community Hall, October 22 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (128, Echo Rd.)
Downloadable list of eligible projects and voting locations. A flyer presenting all information related to the vote will also be distributed to each Sutton postal address shortly.